We have all heard that drinking 8 glasses of water a day is a must, we aim to explain why…
Drinking water has it’s benefits and is very important for your health. Water in your body makes up around 60 percent of your total body weight. Every organ in your body depends on your water intake. Did you know that your lungs could expel upto 4 cups of water a day through breathing? During summer if your feet sweat then chances are you could lose another cup. A person would have to lose atleast 10 percent water in the body to feel dehydrated.
Take a look at some advantages/guidelines of drinking water:
- Water lessens kidney stones;
- A natural remedy for beautiful healthy skin is water;
- Lack of water in the body will make the skin look dry;
- Adding lemon to a glass of water can help with weight loss;
- Headaches and infections gone!;
- Water helps keep the blood pumped with oxygen which is necessary for the blood to pump oxygen to the muscles;
- Water helps to flush out poisons in the body acquired via junk food, additives and chemicals in food;
- Lack of water will make the mouth dry and will result in bad breath, so keep your mouth moist;
- Drinking water also helps you lose weight, drink water in between meals rather than munching on snacks.
In order to make sure that your system is hydrated, your body needs upto two litres of water a day which equates to 8 glasses of water everyday. Drinking water benefits the body and the mind.
So, how many glasses of water do you drink a day? Let us know below…Derek Halstead is a SharePoint consultant as well as the founder and principal of CertifiedSolutionsAustralia.com and CoolWriteups.com. He has 16 years of experience in the IT industry, with over ten years focused on Microsoft SharePoint. He can be reached by using the Contact Me link in the top menu.