- Create a document library to store the InfoPath form content type.
- Publish the form as a content type to the site, save it in the new library created in step 1, then promote any new columns as site columns.
- Create a new form library and add the new content type as the default.
- Save a form from the old library by ‘downloading a copy’, then upload it to the new form library.
- Relink this form in the new library.
It should open and function as normal.Derek Halstead is a SharePoint consultant, educator and author, as well as the founder and principal of Certified Solutions Australia and CoolWriteups.com. He has 16 years of experience in the IT industry, with over ten years focused on Microsoft SharePoint. He can be reached by using the Contact Me link in the top menu.