Easy Ways to Apply Lipstick
Looking for gorgeous, luscious lips? Find out how to apply lipstick the perfect way. Choosing the right color suiting to your skin type will give you the perfect, instant, glamorous, and beautiful look. Shades of red are a must to have for fairer skin tones. For darker complexion, lighter red, brown or purple should go.
- Choose the best brand and color according to your skin complexion.
- Make sure your lips are very smooth and soft.
- Apply lip balm or moisturizer.
- Outline your lips using a color pencil matching your lipstick. Outlining your lips will block the lipsticks by leaking out. Make sure it is applied perfectly with a thin line.
- Or use a sponge or small brush to dab powder foundation. This will keep the lipstick color from seeping outside.
- Seal up your lips with the perfect brand and color.
Simple Eye Makeup Tips
The eyes are what people first notice in your appearance. Here are some simple makeup tips for sparkling, beautiful, and magnificent eyes. Follow these steps one by one to highlight those beautiful eyes.
- Start with applying primer to your eyelid; this will smoothen your skin and the makeup will stick well. Apply it all over the eyelid up to the eyebrow bone.
- Apply concealer in case of dark circles. Apply over the whole area till your inner eye meets your nose.Use your finger or brush to do so. You can set the concealer by brushing loose powder over it and to your eyelids.
- Apply eye shadow. You can use one color or mix the color. You need to apply medium color on your eyelid. For the dip between your eyelid and eyebrow bone, you can use medium pink or light brown, You can apply light pearly off white or other delicate, light colors that matches your eyelid color to the area that sits beneath the eyebrow bone.
- Apply darker color like brown, voilet, or which matches up with the first two colors you have used. This application will go for the crease. Start from the outer corner of your crease towards the inner corner on your crease.
- Eye liner Line the eye from inside of the lashes. You can use liquid eyeliner or a pencil.
- You can go ahead with applying mascara. Black works for everyone. You can even crimp your lashes once in the middle and once near the tips, to have beautiful stunning eyes.
- You can use an eyeliner pencil, a liquid liner or an eyeliner brush dipped into a deep shadow to line your eyes. If you use a pencil, set the line with eyeshadow, because penciled lines tend to melt and won’t stay put all day.
Applying Liquid Eyeliner
To apply liquid eyeliner, line the eye from the inside of the lashes outward in one big sweep. You can also line the eye from the middle of the lash line outward, and then finish the line from the inner corner of the eye to the middle. Another liquid eyeliner trick requires a steady hand and will make eyes appear wider.
- Start with a completely bare eye.
- On the upper lashes, dot the liquid liner into the spaces between the lashes, wiggling the liner into the lashes. The result is not supposed to be a line. It’s supposed to look as if the lashes themselves are super thick at the roots.
- Apply mascara.
- Compare the eye to other naked eye.
- Wiggle the wand left to right at the base of lashes. It’s the mascara placed near the roots — not the tips — that gives the illusion of length.
- Pull the wand up and through the lashes, wiggling as you go. The wiggling part is key because it separates lashes.
- Close the eyes and place the mascara wand on top of lashes at the base, and pull through to remove any clumps.