Easy Ways to Apply Lipstick
Looking for gorgeous, luscious lips? Find out how to apply lipstick the perfect way. Choosing the right color suiting to your skin type will give you the perfect, instant, glamorous, and beautiful look. Shades of red are a must to have for fairer skin tones. For darker complexion, lighter red, brown or purple should go.
- Choose the best brand and color according to your skin complexion.
- Make sure your lips are very smooth and soft.
- Apply lip balm or moisturizer.
- Outline your lips using a color pencil matching your lipstick. Outlining your lips will block the lipsticks by leaking out. Make sure it is applied perfectly with a thin line.
- Or use a sponge or small brush to dab powder foundation. This will keep the lipstick color from seeping outside.
- Seal up your lips with the perfect brand and color.
Simple Eye Makeup Tips
The eyes are what people first notice in your appearance. Here are some simple makeup tips for sparkling, beautiful, and magnificent eyes. Follow these steps one by one to highlight those beautiful eyes.
- Start with applying primer to your eyelid; this will smoothen your skin and the makeup will stick well. Apply it all over the eyelid up to the eyebrow bone.
- Apply concealer in case of dark circles. Apply over the whole area till your inner eye meets your nose.Use your finger or brush to do so. You can set the concealer by brushing loose powder over it and to your eyelids.
- Apply eye shadow. You can use one color or mix the color. You need to apply medium color on your eyelid. For the dip between your eyelid and eyebrow bone, you can use medium pink or light brown, You can apply light pearly off white or other delicate, light colors that matches your eyelid color to the area that sits beneath the eyebrow bone.
- Apply darker color like brown, voilet, or which matches up with the first two colors you have used. This application will go for the crease. Start from the outer corner of your crease towards the inner corner on your crease.
- Eye liner Line the eye from inside of the lashes. You can use liquid eyeliner or a pencil.
- You can go ahead with applying mascara. Black works for everyone. You can even crimp your lashes once in the middle and once near the tips, to have beautiful stunning eyes.
- You can use an eyeliner pencil, a liquid liner or an eyeliner brush dipped into a deep shadow to line your eyes. If you use a pencil, set the line with eyeshadow, because penciled lines tend to melt and won’t stay put all day.
Applying Liquid Eyeliner
To apply liquid eyeliner, line the eye from the inside of the lashes outward in one big sweep. You can also line the eye from the middle of the lash line outward, and then finish the line from the inner corner of the eye to the middle. Another liquid eyeliner trick requires a steady hand and will make eyes appear wider.
- Start with a completely bare eye.
- On the upper lashes, dot the liquid liner into the spaces between the lashes, wiggling the liner into the lashes. The result is not supposed to be a line. It’s supposed to look as if the lashes themselves are super thick at the roots.
- Apply mascara.
- Compare the eye to other naked eye.
- Wiggle the wand left to right at the base of lashes. It’s the mascara placed near the roots — not the tips — that gives the illusion of length.
- Pull the wand up and through the lashes, wiggling as you go. The wiggling part is key because it separates lashes.
- Close the eyes and place the mascara wand on top of lashes at the base, and pull through to remove any clumps.
The spice garlic has numerous health benefits, besides being an excellent tool of flavor in foods and soups. It is supposed to have many anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties. So without any delay, we’ll just get down to listing the various health benefits of garlic, the wonder spice.
Important Garlic Health Benefits
- Regular intake of garlic considerably lowers cholesterol levels.
- Garlic is great for diabetics. It increases the release of insulin, thus regulating blood sugar levels.
- Garlic is a great spice that improves blood circulation.
- For mind toothaches, garlic is a great cure.
- Intake of garlic is known to help in longer erections.
- Raw garlic or even the powdered form is very effective against sinus.
- Blood pressure also can be treated with garlic, either in the raw form or with garlic tea.
- Yeast infection can be treated with garlic, by both oral use and topical use too.
- Garlic adds white blood cells to the blood and prevents the development of cancerous cells, thus fighting cancer.
- Garlic prevents the degeneration of the frontal lobes of the brain, thus improving the functioning of the brain.
As you can see, there are so many different benefits of garlic. But do make sure you consult your doctor before you use this to treat any problem that you might be suffering from. Though the side-effects are close to nothing, but your doctor is the best person to guide you in the long run, and he will tell you exactly how useful garlic is, according to your specific problem.
Mint leaves from different parts of the world give a slightly different smell and flavor. The ones grown in Europe are sweet and cooler, while the ones from Asia are stronger in flavor. This herb is used in many food preparations, soups, and also in salads.
So, what are the actual health benefits of mint leaves? There are many, and that’s exactly what we are going to list down here.
- Mint is a great tool for eliminating all the toxins from our body.
- Mint is also a great blood cleaner.
- Mint acts as a coolant for the skin and aids in dealing with various skin irritations.
- Mint leaves, when crushed, helps fighting bad breath, and also aids in teeth whitening.
- When experiencing stomach discomfort, mint acts as a great soother to the digestive tract.
- Herbal mint tea is excellent for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Last but not the least, mint works great to combat skin related problems, especially acne.
With so many fabulous health benefits of mint leaves, this is surely one herb that we should make use of, and besides it is easily available everywhere. And not to forget the lovely flavor that adds to soups, food, and of course salad.
Most people have the plan set up, like when they would like to pursue their job, when they would like to get married, and even when they would like to have kids. For those who have decided to extend their family by having a kid, here are a few useful yet simple tips to get pregnant faster.
These are a few basic do’s and don’ts that you need to keep in mind to increase your chances of getting pregnant. When you are thinking of how to get pregnant faster, just remember all of this. The first and most important thing that you need to do is visit your gynecologist. Get a thorough check-up done on yourself. You may feel that this is unnecessary, but rest assured, this is an important first step. You need to be sure that there are no medical problems that you have, which might affect the pregnancy or the baby. Besides, the doctor will give you some prenatal vitamins which will be very helpful.
A lot is said here and there about the positions for having sex and their relevance in getting pregnant fast. There is really no scientific proof or evidence to back any one theory, but yes, the missionary position is one that is favorable. Lying down is a must, as sitting and standing positions make it extremely difficult for the sperm to travel upstream. Besides this, remain in bed for at least fifteen minutes after sex, don’t just do it and run off to the bathroom or somewhere else immediately.
A woman’s cycle plays a big role in getting pregnant. Know your cycle well. The time of ovulation is the ideal and best time to get pregnant. If you are in doubt, you should get yourself one ovulation prediction kit.
Now another important point is that, in a hurry to get pregnant, you do not need to have sex too often. This can have an adverse effect, as too much of sex will deplete the man’s sperm count because of repeated ejaculation. He should also wear loose, light clothes.
Last but not the least, stress and anxiety need to be kept far away. For women, it adversely affects ovulation, and for men, it can be a cause of sexual dysfunction. Meditation and light exercising is a good way to overcome this problem, since even being overweight isn’t good when you are looking to have a baby.
These are simple tips to get pregnant faster. As you may have seen, it isn’t rocket science. The rest leave up to God and just pray that you have a nice healthy baby. All the best!
Our skin is something that goes a long way in enhancing our looks, and this is the case especially for women. Everyone loves to have glowing skin, and will do almost anything to achieve this. But did you know that including some simple fruits in your regular diet can help you a great deal in this quest. Yes, this is a fact.
Of course you can continue using your beauty products and other methods to keep your skin just the way you want, but fruits will help enhance the glow of your skin in a long way. So now let us have a look and check out exactly which are those magic fruits for glowing skin. Here we go…
Fruits to Eat for Glowing Skin
We’ll start off with the number one fruit for glowing skin, which is an orange. Now besides the numerous benefits that oranges give us when consumed, the vitamin C in this fruit is very beneficial for maintaining glowing skin. The collagen in oranges helps slow down the skin from aging. Dried and powdered oranges are perfect to be used as a natural scrub. Then we have the banana. This fruit is rich in vitamin A, B and E, and also has a lot of potassium, magnesium and iron in it. The vitamins that it contains helps fight aging skin. A mashed banana facial will make your skin glow like never before. Next comes our very own lemon. As far as consumption is concerned, its vitamin C content is great for the skin. Warm water with a spoon of honey mixed with some lemon juice is perfect to have the first thing in the morning, and this works wonders for cleansing the skin. The inside of a lemon peel works great to remove dark spots on your skin, when rubbed. For bleaching, mix honey with lemon and apply on the skin. Now who does not love apples! The antioxidants in apples helps preventing tissue and cell damage in the skin. Mix some mashed apple, rose water, honey and oatmeal, and apply on the skin. The collagen and elastin in apples are just perfect for skin exfoliation. Next we come to the papaya. This fruit contains a great enzyme called papain, which works well in curing skin impurities and killing the dead cells in the skin. Simply eating the fruit, or even applying it on the skin will work wonders, and you will end up with some lovely glowing skin. Last but not the least is the mango. This fruit has an abundant amount of antioxidant and vitamin A. These properties help in fighting aging skin, and they also regenerate the skin cells, besides bringing back the elasticity of the skin.
Well as you can see, these common everyday fruits are so very useful for our skincare. And now that you know all about the fruits to eat for glowing skin, you won’t be complaining anymore about dull aging skin for some time to come.
Note: These tips are for general use. Anyone suffering from any skin disease, or whoever is allergic to any fruit, needs to consult with their doctor for specific advice.>
Stress is a part and parcel of every individual’s life nowadays. We all are stressed due to different reasons at different times, but we are stressed now matter what. It’s an unfortunate fact of life now. Our fast paced lives are filled with stress factors due to work, home issues, children, and what not.
Now it is not necessary that you need to take medication to relieve your stress. There are some simple natural ways to beat stress too. Yes, you heard right. I will enlighten you on some easy ways to relieve stress from your life, and you will realize that you can do these things very easily in the due course of your everyday life too. No stress folks!
5 Natural Ways to Relieve Stress
Listening to soothing music can go a long way in relieving stress. You just need to take a break from your routine, put on some soft music, and sit back with your eyes closed. Doing this for around 30 minutes will get you so relaxed, that you will feel something else altogether.
Meditation & Yoga
Yoga or meditation is by far the best way to beat stress. But for this you would have to take out time from your daily routine and do it regularly. If possible, join a professional yoga class. Breathing exercises too help a great deal to calm a person. Deep inhaling and exhaling pushes out all the stress feelings from the body.
Yes you read that right. Daydreaming can help immensely in relieving stress. Only thing is make sure you do not do this at work. When at home, sit down on a relaxing chair or sofa, close your eyes, and imagine yourself in some quiet and lonely place, like in the woods. Imagine the smell of fresh green grass, the cool breeze, chirping birds, and the hills in the background. Do this for at least fifteen minutes, everyday if possible, and you will find the stress levels in your life take a nosedive.
Pets are awesome stress-busters. A dog or a cat will serve to be a great calmer. Just sitting with them and petting them, will not only relieve you of your stress, but will also allow you to spend quality time with your pet and make them feel loved and wanted. Fish too work well. Just sit for some time and watch your aquarium of fish, and you will fell all relaxed.
Tea / Coffee
Drinking tea or coffee will also act as a great stress-buster. A nice hot cuppa will help sooth your nerves and get rid of all the anxiety within you. Make sure you enjoy this sitting all relaxed and with not much noise around. A quiet atmosphere and a nice hot cup of tea or coffee will help you relieve stress very effectively.
As you can see now, the above mentioned methods are so easy to do. You don’t have to go out of your way and buy some expensive equipment or go out of your house for all this. We tend to do all these things everyday anyway. Just doing them the right way, like mentioned above, will effectively help you to naturally beat stress out of your system. Cheers!
Nobody likes to come home from a hard day’s work looking to relax quietly, only to be bitten and irritated by some pesky mosquitoes. And then, we all need a good night’s sleep, to be rejuvenated for the next day’s challenges that lie ahead. But if our sleep is disturbed all night by some mosquitoes buzzing around and biting us, then we all know how the next day would go! Zzzzzz…
There are many ways in which people keep these pests away. From nets to creams to home appliances, they are all there. But here I am going to tell you how to prevent mosquito bites naturally. So have a look at these simple tips on preventing mosquito bites, and never have to sustain a mosquito attack ever again.
Tips on How to Prevent Mosquito Bites Naturally
- A simple, yet effected method is to simply close all the doors and windows of your house properly, and switch on the fan at a reasonable speed.
- At home wear light colored and loose clothes. It is believed that mosquitoes are more attracted to darker clothes, and also when they are tight, it is easier for them to sit on the cloth and bite through.
- Make sure that before you sleep, you have had a shower or a thorough wash in the late evening. Do not leave on yourself any perfume or sweet smelling product. Mosquitoes are attracted to the sweet smell, so if you are all washed up, it will help keep them away easier.
- Neem leaves is an ancient method of keeping mosquitoes away, though I must warn you that the smell is not very pleasant. Just burn a few after you have closed up your windows, and this will help keep away these pests.
- Aloe vera, besides its tons of other benefits, is excellent for mosquito bites. Simply rubbing aloe vera gel on your skin will work wonders.
- Other prevention methods include the use of different oils. To name a few, you can use any of these: catnip essential oil, emu oil, and eucalyptus oil.
Besides all these mosquito prevention methods that I have mentioned here, the basic thing you need to do is keep your house clean. Make sure there are no moist areas around, see to it that the house smells nice and there is no foul smelling area around, no food should be left uncovered, and as far as possible, the dished should be done and dried before sleeping itself, instead of letting them sit spoiled all night long. With these proper hygienic means, and the above preventive measures, you won’t be having those pesky pests buzzing around all over the place.